Mexican Roasted Pepper Dip
....a nice traditional Mexican recipes...!
Traditional Mexican Recipe INGREDIENTS
* Red bell peppers – 3
* Cream cheese – 4 ounce
* Sour cream – 2 Tablespoon
* Extra virgin olive oil – 1 Teaspoon
* Garlic – 5 Cloves
* Ground cumin – ½ Teaspoon
* Salt & Pepper – To taste
Traditional Mexican Recipe INSTRUCTIONS
* Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
* Sprinkle the olive oil over the garlic (do not remove the peels of the garlic) and then wrap the garlic tightly in an aluminum foil. Place it in the oven for about 40 minutes till the garlic turn soft.
Let it cool for sometime.
* Next squeeze the garlic out of its skin.
* Cut the peppers into slices and remove the seeds. Roast it for a few minutes on medium flame.
* Add the roasted red pepper, garlic, cumin, cream, cheese, salt and pepper into a blender with metal blades.
* Blend till a smooth even paste is obtained.
* Remove the dip into a bowl.
* If you refrigerate in an air tight container, then the dip can be used for a couple of days.
The traditional Mexican recipes is ready...enjoy it !