- 1 (8 ounce) can Ro-Tel Tomatoes with chiles
- 2 (16 ounce) cans Hatch green chile sauce (withpork and tomatoes)
- 1 (16 ounce) can olives, chopped
- Shredded Co-Jack cheese, to taste
- Flour tortillas
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into strips
Mix tomatoes, green chile sauce, olives and chicken together.Spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray. Tear tortillas in half (to fit pan). Put down one layer of tortillas, spoon on chile
mixture (be generous), layer with cheese and repeat from tortilla layers. Top with cheese.
Cover and bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 15 to 20 minutes longer until brown. You can make this ahead of time and then bake just prior to serving. Let stand for a few minutes prior to serving. And the Mexican Lasagna is ready for feast...nice ...Enjoy it !