Mexican Onion Soup...a nice traditional Mexican recipe....try this one...nice for appetizers !
* Large yellow Onions – 3
* Tomato juice – 2 Cups
* Beef broth – 2 Cups
* Tejano Salsa – ½ Cup
* Grated Monterrey Jac Cheese – 1 Cup
* Garlic – 2 Cloves
* Butter – ¼ Cup
* Water – 1 Cup
* Slice the onion into thin slices after removing their skin.
* Mince the garlic after peeling it.
* Melt the butter in a large frying pan and then add the onions.
Cook for about 20 minutes till the onions are tender and golden brown in color.
* Add the tomato juice, broth, salsa and water.
* Let the soup boil for a while before reducing the heat.
* Now, let the soup simmer for about 20 minutes.
* Garnish the soup with cheese and serve hot.
The traditional Mexican recipe of soup is ready to serve.....great !