Margarita Pie...a nice traditional Mexican recipe...try this one !
* A 7-ounce package of lemon pudding mix
* A 7-ounce package of lime Jelly-O mix
* 2 cups of water
* 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
* ⅓ cup of limejuice
* ¼ cup of tequila
* ¼ cup of Mexican Controy, Cointrea or Triple sec
* 1 ½ cups of whipped topping
* 2.9-inch graham cracker crusts
* 1 lime (thinly sliced)
* Combine the pudding and Jelly-O mix with ½ cup a cup of water and beaten eggs and blend well.
* Add the remaining water and pour it into a medium-sized saucepan.
* Now cook this over medium high heat, stirring constantly until the mixture comes to a full boil.
* Then remove from heat and stir in the limejuice, tequila and Controy. Chill this mixture for two hours.
* In the chilled mixture, fold the whipped topping.
* Put this into the piecrust and chill until it is firm.
* Use lime slices as garnishing.
The traditional Mexican recipe is ready..enjoy !