Jalapeno Egg Pie
...a great traditional Mexican recipe to try !
Traditional Mexican Recipe INGREDIENTS
* Beaten eggs – 8
* Shredded cheddar cheese – 1 pound
* Chopped tomatoes – ¼ Cup
* Seeded and chopped jalapeno peppers – 3
Traditional Mexican Recipe INSTRUCTIONS
* Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
* Pour the entire mixture on a greased 10 inch pie plate.
* Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for about half an hour till the pie is firm.
* Let the pie cool for sometime before serving it.
* For a spicier version of the same pie, you can add salsa or increase the number of jalapeno peppers. Thw tradiional Mexican recipe is ready to serve..enjoy !