Caramel Crepes ...a nice traditional Mexican recipe to try !
* 1⅔ cups of caramel or Mexican cajeta or Dulce de leche
* 4 tbsp. of rum
* 1⅓ cups of shredded and toasted coconut
* 4 cups of coffee ice cream
* First melt the caramel or Mexican cajeta or dulce de leche and add the rum.
* Leave this to boil for 5 minutes and then dip the tortillas (one at a time) to cover the caramel in.
* Now place two tortillas that have been folded into two parts on each plate.
* Once that is done, add a scoop of coffee ice cream. Sprinkle shredded coconut on the top. The traditional Mexican recipe of crepes is ready ...enjoy it !