Traditional Mexican Recipe INGREDIENTS
- 2 cups cooked roast beef, chopped
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups of chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 8 (10-inch sized) flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
Traditional Mexican Recipe INSTRUCTIONS
Take a small bowl and combine the cilantro, salsa, and lime juice. Then, in another bowl, mix ½ cup salsa, corn, and beans, and put the remaining salsa aside.
Put the beef, bean and cheese mixture on one half portion of each tortilla and fold the other portion over it. Heat a large sized skillet on medium heat, put one tablespoon of oil in it, and cook the quesadillas on both sides, or until the cheese melts, using more oil if required. Cut them into wedges and serve with the salsa.